At this time, if talking about tourist cities that people like to travel and the investment is inevitable, Koh Samui is on the top list. Koh Samui may have a limited area with an area of only 250 square kilometres but is considered an area that new investors in the real estate, including houses, condos and vacation homes with increasing numbers continuously therefore make Koh Samui Property a new place for all investors
- Koh Samui has a growing economy. Continuous and stable, with potential for investment. It also has various facilities.
- Natural features. The interior of the island is still Very abundant And the province itself have developed a variety of tourism, including cultural community tourism, etc.
- Transportation: It’s very convenient and fast in Koh Samui. There is an airport in Koh Samui itself. There is a large ferry terminal. There are also services and boat trips.
- Return on investment: That is very worthwhile and very attractive because the number of tourists increasing each year is suitable for investors to buy a house for rent or buy for speculation, its worth
- To support growth Of Koh Samui in the future. The Department of Highways is also accelerating improvements. Expand traffic lanes Buried drainage pipe And as Koh Samui has expanded More and more continuously Causing a lot of hotels, condos, vacation homes. The province has accelerated the connection of water pipes from Ratchaprapa Dam Via Khanom district. Entering Koh Samui, you can see that Koh Samui has developed continuously.
Think about the objective of your investment
However obvious this may sound, one of the first steps you should take is to define the objective of your Koh Samui Property investment. And we are not only talking about the amount you want to invest but also the utility that you will give the property and the type of good you plan to acquire.
Why do you want to acquire the property? Rent it; resell it, to live in it with your family? It is important that you know for what purpose you are going to make the investment so that you are very clear about the area in which it is best for you to buy it.