Plumbing in your house needs special attention in both summer and winter season due to extreme change in temperature.
Things for plumbing to be done before winter season:-
- Relocate Outdoor Hoses:- Before the temperature starts dipping you need to shift he outdoor pipes and hoses indoor. This job cannot be done without the help of a professional licensed plumber.
- Wrap the pipes:- It is not possible to move all outdoor pipes. In this case you need to get then wrapped with heat take so as to prevent freezing. It is advisable not to do it yourself and get it done by a professional.
- Drain Repair:- Get a leak detection services for your drains and pipes in every season by a professional. This will help you save a lot of money which you will tend to spend in case of major damage.
- Get the geyser tuned:- Winters without geyser surely sounds scary. So if you do not want a surprise damage of geyser then it is advisable to get it tuned before season starts.
- Check of commercial plumbing:- To get plumbing work done during summers is a lot more cheaper in summers as compared to winters. So it is a smart way to save money and get hire a licensed plumber for thorough check.
Things for plumbing to be done before summer season:-
- Check outdoor sprinkler system:- Do you own plants ? Then I am sure you understand the importance of sprinklers in summers. In case your sprinkler get damaged in middle of the season you will have to compromise for a day and it will be difficult for you to water the plants. So why wait for last minute, better get it checked before hand and enjoy gardening every summer.
- Check indoor water supply:- Usually in summers usage of water increases. Laundry activity also increases. Increase use of water means increase in use of the whole pipeline system. This may lead to leakage near washing machine, leakage in the kitchen under the sink. To avoid and major expense in repair you should get regular leak detection services. This will help you in detecting any basic wear n tear of fittings as well.
- Check sewer lines and drainage:- Sewer lines and Septic tank requires yearly maintenance. It is important to get sewer lines checked before summers because in case of any cracks it may lead to seepage of rain water.